Shivaun is an associate with a broad interest in the firm’s practice areas.
Shivaun recently was admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar.
Shivaun completed her Juris Doctor with Distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2019. Prior to studying law, Shivaun completed her Bachelor of Business Administration, with a major in accounting, with Great Distinction from the University of Regina.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Debt Enforcement and Real Estate Foreclosure
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Receivership
- Civil Litigation
- Estates and Estate Administration
- Family Law
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar, 2020
- J.D., Distinction, University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- B.B.A., Great Distinction, University of Regina, 2016
- Law Society of Saskatchewan - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- 3rd Year Representative to Faculty Council, Law Students’ Association, 2019
- The Caveat Lector (College of Law student-run periodical), member of the Editorial Board and contributor, 2018-2019
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Saskatoon, 2017-2019
- CLASSIC – Systemic Initiative Program – Project ID, 2016-2017