Mark received his Juris Doctorate of Law from the University of Saskatchewan in 2014 and began his legal career at Leland Kimpinski as an articling student. Called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2015, Mark maintains a general practice in the areas of Corporate/Commercial Law. Prior to earning his Juris Doctor, Mark received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Alberta, majoring in Economics.
Mark serves as a member of the Kinsmen Club of Saskatoon and is dedicated to supporting the community through various involvements.
Mark volunteered with Make-a-Wish Foundation Southern Alberta and while attending the University of Saskatchewan, held a position as an executive member of Canadian Lawyers Abroad – University of Saskatchewan Chapter.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Law – Setup, Purchase and Sale
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Receivership
- Corporate Law – Incorporations and Corporate Reorganizations
- Commercial / Residential Real Estate & Development
- Debt Enforcement and Real Estate Foreclosure
- Employment Law
- Insurance Law
- Natural Resource Law
- Wills and Estates
- Civil Litigation